3 Responses

1. Alicia January 4, 2017 at 5:53 pm | | Reply

“Try harder” is a great mantra to have. It’s similar to a promise I’m making to focus. If I’m reading, read without distractions. If I’m eating, enjoy my family around the table and the food on the plate.

2. Sue Waters January 4, 2017 at 9:36 pm | | Reply

Hi Cyndi

I laughed when you said “update my About Me info and scroll through the themes. If I’m going to do this, I at least need to Try Harder to make this blog look good”.

I had the same thought about changing my blog theme yesterday when writing my post for this week’s topic. Although mine went more like mmm “Do I really want to change my theme? ” I selected the theme I’m using because I’ve been playing with Portfolio custom post types ( shown here – http://suewaters.com/out-about/ ) and the theme is designed for portfolios.

I’m enjoying the challenge because it is making me think about all these different things!

@suewaters

3. Miss W. January 5, 2017 at 10:14 pm | | Reply

G’day Cyndi,
    Those New Year resolutions are always hard to keep. I decided to join a photo a day challenge and add the image to my photo blog – so far so good – 6 days in and 6 photos taken. But from previous experience, I know this might not last.

Like Sue I laughed about If I am going to do this at least get the blog looking good. A new year, maybe a new theme.

Sue @tasteach